We expect that you will:
- Call as soon as possible if you will not be able to keep an appointment. Two late cancellations (less than 48 hours notice) or no-shows may result in discharge from the practice.
- Bring your insurance card with you, insurance authorization if needed, and co-payment.
- Let us know if you need to make payment arrangements.
- Be considerate of all center personnel and patients.
- Supply us with complete and accurate medical history information.
- Tell us if there are changes in your health status.
- Endoscopy patients must bring a companion who is responsible and able to drive you home after your procedure.
Contact us if you have questions or concerns about your care.