EARLY SYMPTOMS OF STOMACH CANCER
- Loss of appetite
- Discomfort in the upper of middle part of abdomen
- Blood in stool (appearing black, like tar)
- Vomiting or vomiting blood
- Weight loss
- Pain or bloating in the stomach after eating
- Weakness or fatigue associated with mild anemia
To diagnose stomach cancer your physician will perform an upper endoscopy. If irregularities are found a biopsy will be taken and sent to the lab for testing. Once diagnosed, determining the stage of the stomach cancer is the next step.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ENDOSCOPY
Treatment options for stomach cancer depend on the stage of your cancer.